- Healthnotes, Inc. Complementary Medicine: Guggul. University of California San Diego. [Online] January 21, 2009. [Cited: March 3, 2011.] http://myhealth.ucsd.edu/library/healthguide/en-us/Cam/topic.asp?hwid=hn-2104008.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. About Herbs: Guggul. Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. [Online] August 24, 2010. [Cited: March 2, 2011.] http://www.mskcc.org/mskcc/html/69249.cfm.
- Deng, Ruitang. Cardiovascular Drug Reviews 25(4): Therapeutic Effects of Guggul and Its Constituent Guggulsterone: Cardiovascular Benefits. Wiley Online Library. [Online] 2007. [Cited: March 12, 2011.] http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1527-3466.2007.00023.x/full. DOI: 10.1111/j.1527-3466.2007.00023.x.
- Walsh, Nancy. Internal Medicine News: Guggulipid show promise for metabolic syndrome: no reduction in LDL levels.(Cardiovascular Medicine). Entrepreneur Media, Inc. [Online] January 15, 2004. [Cited: March 3, 2011.] http://www.entrepreneur.com/tradejournals/article/113755458.html.
- Brobst, Dan E., et al. JPET 310(2): Guggulsterone Activates Multiple Nuclear Receptors and Induces CYP3A Gene Expression through the Pregnane X Receptor. American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. [Online] August 2004. [Cited: March 4, 2011.] http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/310/2/528.long. doi: 10.1124/jpet.103.064329.
- Therapeutic Research Faculty. Guggul Full Monograph. Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database. Online] 2011. [Cited: January 18, 2011.] http://naturaldatabase.therapeuticresearch.com/nd/Search.aspx?cs=&s=ND&pt=100&id=591&ds=&name=GUGGUL&searchid=24700147
- Haque, Inamul, Bandopadhyay, Rajib and Mukhopadhyay, Kunal. Diversity 1: Intraspecific Variation in Commiphora wightii Populations Based on Internal Transcribed Spacer (ITS1-5.8S-ITS2) Sequences of rDNA. MDPI Publishing. [Online] 2009. [Cited: March 6, 2011.] http://www.mdpi.com/1424-2818/1/2/89/pdf. doi:10.3390/d1020089.
- Dalby, Andrew. Dangerous Tastes: The Story of Spices; Issue 1 of California Studies in Food and Culture. s.l.: University of California Press, 2002. ISBN 0520236742, 9780520236745.
- Trivedi, Pravin Chandra. Medicinal plants: traditional knowledge. s.l.: I. K. International Pvt Ltd, 2006. ISBN 8188237620, 9788188237623.
- Caldecott, Todd. Ayurveda: The Divine Science of Life. s.l.: Elsevier Health Sciences, 2006. ISBN 0723434107, 9780723434108.
- Wynn, Susan G. and Fougère, Barbara. Veterinary herbal medicine. s.l.: Elsevier Health Sciences, 2007. ISBN 0323029981, 9780323029988.
- Pole, Sebastian. Ayurvedic medicine: the principles of traditional practice. s.l.: Elsevier Health Sciences, 2006. ISBN 044310090X, 9780443100901.
- Chopra, Deepak and Simon, David. Guggulu. The Chopra Center. [Online] 2009. [Cited: March 10, 2011.] http://www.chopra.com/guggulu.
- Francis, J.A., Raja, S.N., Nair, M.G. Chem Biodivers.1(11): Bioactive terpenoids and guggulusteroids from Commiphora mukul gum resin of potential anti-inflammatory interest. PubMed: U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health. [Online] November 2004. [Cited: March 1, 2011.] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17191820. PMID: 17191820.
- Song, J.J., Kwon, S.K., Cho, C.G., Park, S.W., Chae, S.W. Guggulsterone suppresses LPS induced inflammation of human middle ear epithelial cells (HMEEC). International Journal of Otorhinolaryngology Vol. 74, Issue 12. [Online] December 2010. [Cited: March 1, 2011.]
- Reddy, K.Yalla, Lakshmi, S. Mohana and Kumar, A. Saravana. Review on Effect of Natural Memory Enhancing Drugs on Dementia. International Journal of Phytopharmacology Vol. 1, Issue 1. [Online] 2010. [Cited: March 19, 2011.] http://onlineijp.com/admin/fckeditor/_samples/php/article/67_1-7.pdf. ISSN 0975 – 9328.
- Xu, H.B., Li, L., Liu, G.Q. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 43(12): Protection against hydrogen peroxide-induced cytotoxicity in PC12 cells by guggulsterone. PubMed: U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health. [Online] December 2008. [Cited: March 3, 2011.] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Protection%20against%20hydrogen%20peroxide-induced%20cytotoxicity%20in%20PC12%20cells%20by%20guggulsterone. PMID: 19244748.
- Pandey, R.D., Tranalli, A.D., Saravanan, E., Ganguly, K. Commiphora Mukul: Evaluation of its Nootropic Effects in Rats. Journal of Cell and Tissue Research Vol. 9, Issue 1. [Online] January 15, 2009. [Cited: March 19, 2011.] http://www.tcrjournals.com/pdf/9.%20Pandey.pdf. ISSN: 0974- 0910.
- Saxena, G., Singh, S.P., Pal, R., Singh, S., Pratap, R., Nath, C. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 86(4): Gugulipid, an extract of Commiphora whighitii with lipid-lowering properties, has protective effects against streptozotocin-induced memory deficits in mice. PubMed: U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health. . [Online] April 2007. [Cited: March 1, 2011.] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17477963. PMID: 17477963.
- WebMD. Definition of Acetylcholinesterase. MedicineNet, Inc. [Online] May 8, 2003. [Cited: March 3, 2011.] http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=23279.
- Niranjan, Rituraj, et al. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 127(3): Evaluation of guggulipid and nimesulide on production of inflammatory mediators and GFAP expression in LPS stimulated rat astrocytoma, cell line (C6). ScienceDirect® [Online] February 17, 2010. [Cited: March 20, 2011.] http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jep.2009.12.012.
- Mencarelli, A., Renga, B., Palladino, G., Distrutti, E., Fiorucci, S. Biochemical pharmacology 78(9): The plant sterol guggulsterone attenuates inflammation and immune dysfunction in murine models of inflammatory bowel disease. BiomedExperts. [Online] 2009. [Cited: March 2, 2011.] http://www.biomedexperts.com/Abstract.bme/19555671/The_plant_sterol_guggulsterone_
- Ojha, Shreesh, et al. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology 46: Effect of Commiphora mukul extract on cardiac dysfunction and ventricular function in isoproterenol-induced myocardial infarction. NISCAIR Online Periodicals Repository. [Online] September 2008. [Cited: March 1, 2011.] http://nopr.niscair.res.in/bitstream/123456789/4576/1/IJEB%2046(9)%20646-652.pdf.
- NHLBI Health Information Center. In Brief: Your Guide To Living Well With Heart Disease. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. [Online] February 13, 2006. [Cited: March 14, 2011.] http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/public/heart/other/your_guide/living_hd_fs.pdf. NIH Publication No. 06–5716.
- Frawley, David. Ayurvedic Healing: A Comprehensive Guide. s.l.: Lotus Press, 2001. ISBN 0914955977, 9780914955979.
- Hasani-Ranjbar, S., Nayebi, N., Moradi, L., Mehri, A., Larijani, B., Abdollahi, M. Current Pharmaceutical Design 16(26): The efficacy and safety of herbal medicines used in the treatment of hyperlipidemia; a systematic review. Bentham Science Publishers Ltd. [Online] September 2010. [Cited: March 2, 2011.] http://www.benthamdirect.org/pages/content.php?CPD/2010/00000016/00000026/0010B.SGM. ISSN: 1381-6128.
- Szapary, Philippe O., et al. Guggulipid for the Treatment of Hypercholesterolemia. JAMA Vol. 290, Issue 6. [Online] August 13, 2003. [Cited: March 3, 2011.] http://jama.ama-assn.org/content/290/6/765.long. doi: 10.1001/jama.290.6.765.
- II, Thomas H. Maugh. Herbal Extract Is Faulted in Study. Los Angeles Times. [Online] August 13, 2003. [Cited: March 14, 2011.] http://articles.latimes.com/2003/aug/13/science/sci-herb13.
- Vries, Lloyd de. Cholesterol Pill In, Resin Out: FDA Approves Drug, But Folk Remedy Guggul Gets Bad Marks In Study. CBS News Healthwatch. [Online] August 13, 2003. [Cited: March 14, 2011.] http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/08/13/health/main568031.shtml.
- Windgassen, Elizabeth B., et al. C-Reactive Protein and High-Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein: An Update for Clinicians. Postgraduate Medicine: The Rapid Peer-Reviewed Journal for Physicians Vol. 123, No. 1. [Online] [Cited: February 15, 2011.] http://www.postgradmed.org/doi/10.3810/pgm.2011.01.2252. DOI: 10.3810/pgm.2011.01.2252.
- Nohr, L.A., Rasmussen, L.B., Straand, J. Complement Ther Med. 17(1): Resin from the mukul myrrh tree, guggul, can it be used for treating hypercholesterolemia? A randomized, controlled study. PubMed: U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health. [Online] January 2009. [Cited: March 3, 2011.] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19114224. PMID: 19114224.
- Yu, B.Z., Kaimal, R., Bai, S., El Sayed, K.A., Tatulian, S.A., Apitz, R.J., Jain, M.K., Deng, 0.R., Berg, O.G. J Nat Prod. 72(1): Effect of guggulsterone and cembranoids of Commiphora mukul on pancreatic phospholipase A(2): role in hypocholesterolemia. PubMed: U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health. . [Online] January 2009. [Cited: March 3, 2011.] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19102680. PMID: 19102680.
- Rankin, E.B. and Giaccia, A.J. Cell Death and Differentiation 15: The role of hypoxia-inducible factors in tumorigenesis. Nature Publishing Group. . [Online] February 15, 2008. [Cited: March 20, 2011.] http://www.nature.com/cdd/journal/v15/n4/full/cdd200821a.html. doi:10.1038/cdd.2008.21.
- Leeman-Neill, Rebecca J., Wheeler, Sarah E., Singh, Shivendra V., Thomas, Sufi M., Seethala, Raja R., Neill, Daniel B., Panahandeh, Mary C., Hahm, Eun-Ryeong, Joyce, Sonali, C., Sen, Malabika, Cai, Quan, Freilino, Maria L. Guggulsterone enhances head and neck cancer therapies via inhibition of signal transducer and activator of transcription-3. PubMed: U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health. [Online] November 30, 2009. [Cited: March 3, 2011.] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2783003/. PMCID: PMC2783003.
- Choudhuri, Rajani, et al. Proc Amer Assoc Cancer Res 47: Radiation enhancement of human cancer cells by guggulsterone. American Association for Cancer Research. [Online] 2006. [Cited: March 7, 2011.] http://aacrmeetingabstracts.org/cgi/content/abstract/2006/1/1219.
- Singh, Shivendra V., Choi, Sunga, Zeng, Yan, Hahm, Eun-Ryeong, Xiao, Dong. Guggulsterone-induced apoptosis in human prostate cancer cells is caused by reactive oxygen intermediate dependent activation of c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase. Cancer Research Vol. 67, Issue 15. [Online] 2007. [Cited: February 13, 2011.] http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/67/15/7439.abstract. doi: 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-07-0120.
- Shishodia, Shishir, et al. Biochem Pharmacol. 74(1): Guggulsterone Inhibits Tumor Cell Proliferation, Induces S-Phase Arrest, and Promotes Apoptosis Through Activation of c-Jun N-Terminal Kinase, Suppression of Akt pathway, and Downregulation of Antiapoptotic Gene Pro. PubMed: U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health. [Online] June 30, 2007. [Cited: March 7, 2011.] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2744036/?tool=pubmed. doi: 10.1016/j.bcp.2007.03.026.
- Xiao, Dong and Singh, Shivendra V. Mol Cancer Ther. 7(1): z-Guggulsterone, a constituent of Ayurvedic medicinal plant Commiphora mukul, inhibits angiogenesis in vitro and in vivo. American Association for Cancer Research. [Online] 2008. [Cited: March 17, 2011.] http://mct.aacrjournals.org/content/7/1/171.abstract. doi: 10.1158/1535-7163.MCT-07-0491.
- WebMD: Therapeutic Research Faculty. Guggul Side Effects & Safety. WebMD, LLC. [Online] 2009. [Cited: March 17, 2011.] http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-591-guggul.aspx?activeIngredientId=591&activeIngredientName=guggul.
- Macha, Muzafar A., et al. Guggulsterone Targets Smokeless Tobacco Induced PI3K/Akt Pathway in Head and Neck Cancer Cells. PLoS ONE Volume 6, Issue 2. [Online] February 2011. [Cited: March 22, 2011.] http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0014728. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.001472.
- Macha, Muzafar A., et al. BMC Cancer 10: 14-3-3 zeta is a molecular target in guggulsterone induced apoptosis in Head and Neck cancer cells. BioMed Central Ltd. [Online] November 30, 2010. [Cited: March 17, 2011.] http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2407/10/655. doi:10.1186/1471-2407-10-655.
- Sarfaraz, Sami, et al. Carcinogenesis 29(10): Guggulsterone modulates MAPK and NF-kappaB pathways and inhibits skin tumorigenesis in SENCAR mice. Oxford Journals. [Online] August 5, 2008. [Cited: March 1, 2011.] http://carcin.oxfordjournals.org/content/29/10/2011.short. doi: 10.1093/carcin/bgn180.
- Samudio, Ismael, et al. Guggulsterones induce apoptosis and differentiation in acute myeloid leukemia: identification of isomer-specific antileukemic activities of the pregnadienedione structure. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics Vol. 4.[Online] December 2005. [Cited: March 20, 2011.] http://mct.aacrjournals.org/content/4/12/1982.long. doi: 10.1158/1535-7163.MCT-05-0247.
- Lee, J.Y., et al. British Journal of Cancer (2011) 104: Farnesoid X receptor, overexpressed in pancreatic cancer with lymph node metastasis promotes cell migration and invasion. Nature Publishing Group. [Online] March 1, 2011. [Cited: March 20, 2011.] http://www.nature.com/bjc/journal/v104/n6/full/bjc201137a.html. doi:10.1038/bjc.2011.37.
- Yamada, T., Osawa, S., Hamaya, Y., Furuta, T., Hishida, A., Kajimura, M., Ikuma, M. Anticancer Res. 30(6): Guggulsterone suppresses bile acid-induced and constitutive caudal-related homeobox 2 expression in gut-derived adenocarcinoma cells. PubMed: U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health. [Online] June 2010. [Cited: March 22, 2011.] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20651339. PMID: 20651339.
- Gottardi, Andrea De, et al. Expression of the bile acid receptor FXR in Barrett's esophagus and enhancement of apoptosis by guggulsterone in vitro. BioMed Central: Molecular Cancer Volume 5. [Online] October 20, 2006. [Cited: March 22, 2011.] http://www.molecular-cancer.com/content/5/1/48. doi:10.1186/1476-4598-5-48.
- Kim, E.S., Hong, S.Y., Lee, H.K., Kim, S.W., An, M.J., Kim ,T.I., Lee, K.R., Kim, W.H., Cheon, J.H. Oncol Rep. 20(6): Guggulsterone inhibits angiogenesis by blocking STAT3 and VEGF expression in colon cancer cells. PubMed: U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health. [Online] December 2008. [Cited: March 22, 2011.] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19020709. PMID: 19020709.
- Sharma, B., Salunke, R., Srivastava, S., Majumder, C., Roy, P. Food Chem Toxicol. 47(10): Effects of guggulsterone isolated from Commiphora mukul in high fat diet induced diabetic rats. PubMed: U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health. [Online] October 2009. [Cited: February 14, 2011.] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19635521. PMID: 19635521.
- Fujiki, Katsunori, et al. Expression of the peroxisome proliferator activated receptor ? gene is repressed by DNA methylation in visceral adipose tissue of mouse models of diabetes. BioMed Central Biology Volume 7. [Online] July 10, 2009. [Cited: March 22, 2011.] http://www.biomedcentral.com/1741-7007/7/38. doi:10.1186/1741-7007-7-38.
- Subramaniam, A., Stocker, C., Sennitt, M.V., Wang, S., Nolan, A.L., Brown, L., Bertrand, M., Peilow, A., Mayes, A., Cawthorne, M,A. International Journal of Obesity vol. 25, No. Suppl. 2, S24, Workshop 11, O66: Guggul lipid reduces insulin resistance and body weight gain in C57Bl=6. Nature Publishing Group. [Online] 2001. [Cited: March 22, 2011.] http://www.nature.com/ijo/journal/v25/n2s/pdf/0801760a.pdf. 0307±0565/01.
- Cornick, C.L., Strongitharm, B.H., Sassano, G., Rawlins, C., Mayes, A.E., Joseph, A.N., O'Dowd, J., Stocker, C., Wargent, E., Cawthorne, M.A., Brown, A.L., Arch, J.R. J Nutr Biochem. 20(10): Identification of a novel agonist of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors alpha and gamma that may contribute to the anti-diabetic activity of guggulipid in Lep(ob)/Lep(ob) mice. PubMed: U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health. [Online] October 2009. [Cited: March 3, 2011.] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18926687. PMID: 18926687.
- Raut, A.A., Sunder, S., Sarkar, S., Pandita, N.S., Vaidya, A.D. Fitoterapia 79(7-8): Preliminary study on crystal dissolution activity of Rotula aquatica, Commiphora wightii and Boerhaavia diffusa extracts. ScienceDirect. [Online] December 2008. [Cited: March 1, 2011.] http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.fitote.2008.06.001.
- Chauhan, C.K., Joshi, M.J., Vaidya, A.D. American Journal of Infectious Diseases 5 (3): Growth inhibition of struvite crystals in the presence of herbal extract Commiphora wightii. Science Publications. [Online] 2009. [Cited: March 3, 2011.] http://www.scipub.org/fulltext/ajid/ajid53170-179.pdf. ISSN 1553-6203.
- Ichikawa, Haruyo and Aggarwal, Bharat B. Clinical Cancer Research 12: Guggulsterone inhibits osteoclastogenesis induced by receptor activator of nuclear factor-kappaB ligand and by tumor cells by suppressing nuclear factor-kappaB activation. American Association for Cancer Research. [Online] January 15, 2006. [Cited: March 3, 2011.] http://clincancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/12/2/662.long. doi: 10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-05-1749.
- Kar, Anand and Panda, Sunanda. Ayurvedic Therapies for Thyroid Dysfunction. [book auth.] Lakshmi Chandra Mishra. Scientific basis for Ayurvedic therapies. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2004. ISBN 084931366X, 9780849313660.
- Sumantran, Venil N., et al. J. Biosci. 32(4): Hyaluronidase and collagenase inhibitory activities of the herbal formulation Triphala guggulu. Indian Academy of Sciences. [Online] June 2007. [Cited: March 1, 2011.] http://www.ias.ac.in/jbiosci/jun2007/755.pdf.
- Dugdale, David C., Vyas, Jatin M. and Zieve, David. Schistosomiasis. PubMed Health. [Online] September 15, 2010. [Cited: March 12, 2011.] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002298/.
- Tolan Jr., Robert W. Fascioliasis. Medscape: emedicine from WebMD. [Online] January 20, 2011. [Cited: March 12, 2011.] http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/997890-overview.
- Drugs.com. Levothyroxine Side Effects. Drugs.com. [Online] March 18, 2011. [Cited: March 26, 2011.] http://www.drugs.com/sfx/levothyroxine-side-effects.html.
- Anurekha, Jain and Gupta, V.B. Indian Journal of Traditional Knowledge 5(4): Chemistry and pharmacological profile of guggul - A review. . NISCAIR Online Periodicals Repository. [Online] October 2006. [Cited: March 27, 2011.] http://nopr.niscair.res.in/bitstream/123456789/6914/1/IJTK%205%284%29%20%282006%29%20478-483.pdf.
- Thappa, D.M., Dogra, J. J Dermatol. 21(10): Nodulocystic acne: oral gugulipid versus tetracycline. PubMed: U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health. [Online] October 1994. [Cited: March 27, 2011.] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7798429. PMID: 7798429.
- Lather, Amit, Gupta, Vikas, Bansal, Parveen, Sahu, Meeta, Sachdeva, Kamal, Ghaiye Pankaj. An Ayurvedic Polyherbal Formulation Kaishore Guggulu: A Review. International Journal of Pharmaceutical & Biological Archives Vol. 2, Issue 1. [Online] 2011. [Cited: March 23, 2011.] http://www.ijpba.info/ijpba/index.php/ijpba/article/view/177. ISSn 0976-3333.
- Schar, Douglas. 5 Cutting-Edge Superherbs. EnCognitive. [Online] [Cited: March 25, 2011.] http://www.encognitive.com/node/14963.
- Tracey, Daniel, et al. Pharmacology & Therapeutics 117: Tumor necrosis factor antagonist mechanisms of action: A comprehensive review. Lilac Park, Biomedical Science and Technology Network ( DXY.CN ). [Online] 2008. [Cited: March 25, 2011.] http://www.dxy.cn/upload/TNFantagonist.pdf. doi:10.1016/j.pharmthera.2007.10.001.
- Pharm, B.S. Suresha M., et al. The Internet Journal of Nutrition and Wellness: Antiobesity effect of Lipovedic formulation in rats fed on atherogenic diet. Internet Scientific Publications, LLC. [Online] December 26, 2009. [Cited: March 3, 2011.] http://www.ispub.com/journal/the_internet_journal_of_nutrition_and_wellness/volume_8_number_2_17/
article/antiobesity-effect-of-lipovedic-formulation-in-rats-fed-on-atherogenic-diet.html. ISSN: 1937-8297.
- Mills, Simon and Bone, Kerry. The essential guide to herbal safety. s.l.: Elsevier Health Sciences, 2005. ISBN 0443071713, 9780443071713.
- Salavert, M., Amarger, S., Le Bouedec, M.C., Roger, H., Souteyrand, P., D'incan, M. Allergic contact dermatitis to guggul in a slimming cream. 5, s.l.: Contact Dermatitis, May 2007, Vol. 56. doi:10.1111/j.0105-1873.2006.00885.x.
- Chen, Jiezhong and Raymond, Kenneth. Pharmacist 25(9): The role of CYP3A4 and p-glycoprotein in food-drug and herb-drug interactions. PSA. [Online] September 2006. [Cited: March 4, 2011.] http://www.psa.org.au/site.php?id=745.
- Goyal, Pankaj, Chauhan, Abhishek and Kaushik, P. Journal of Medicine and Medical Sciences 1(3): Assessment of Commiphora wightii (Arn.) Bhandari (Guggul) as potential source for antibacterial agent. International Research Journals. [Online] April 2010. [Cited: March 27, 2011.] http://interesjournals.org/JMMS/Pdf/2010/April/Goyal%20et%20al.pdf.
- Ding, Xunshan and Staudinger, Jeff L. JPET 314(1): The Ratio of Constitutive Androstane Receptor to Pregnane X Receptor Determines the Activity of Guggulsterone against the Cyp2b10 Promoter. American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. [Online] July 2005. [Cited: January 18, 2011.] http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/314/1/120.long. DOI 10.1124/jpet.105.085225.
Disclaimer: This website is not intended to replace professional
consultation, diagnosis, or treatment by a licensed physician. If you
require any medical related advice, contact your physician promptly.
Information at Guggul.com is exclusively of a general reference nature. Do
not disregard medical advice or delay treatment as a result of accessing
information at this site.